Tue, Jun 23 | 16001 Holmes Ave
Personal Development Workshop
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Jun 23, 2020, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
16001 Holmes Ave, 16001 Holmes Ave, Cleveland, OH 44110, USA
About the Event
To maintain good personal financial health, it is important for adults to learn how to create and maintain a budget.
This workshop will give you the skills to:
- Define budget and other terms related to budgeting.
- Explain why it is important to have a budget.
- Identify five benefits of budgeting.
- Describe how a successful budget is created and maintained.
- Create a budget and properly maintain it.
- Personal Development Workshop$20$200$0